The Education and Community Aid Team is heading to Vietnam in July 15th to 22nd.
- Fund Cataract Surgeries for around 250 people.
- Provide Food parcels to several Communities.
- Visit the Children suffering from Agent Orange that they have been supporting for a number of years.
- Do some pre-planning to build 6 Wells for families in need.
- Visit several families who have members who are blind to assess possible assistance and support.
They are conducting a fund raising event on Friday June 17th 7-10pm. If you wish to support this cause please come along.